- 2 Pounds Fresh Mushrooms, Wiped Clean
- 1 Pound Carroll’s Pan Sausage
- 1/2 Small Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Box Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese)
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown sausage and onion over medium-high heat until meat is done.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and soak caps in melted butter.
- Chop stems and add to cooked sausage.
- Add all other bread crumbs and cream cheese and mix well.
- Place in casserole dish and bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 5 more minutes.